Munching on a few SEC lunch links on a Tuesday:
- South Carolina's program is rocked by the death of its all-time leading receiver, Kenny McKinley.
- It's been a while since there has been this much excitement leading up to an Arkansas game in Fayetteville.
- The Ole Miss players insist they're still on the same page and that nobody's pointing fingers.
- Mississippi State's offense is searching for an identity ... and a voice.
- Taylor Wyndham's crushing hit on Tim Tebow reverberates a year later.
- Florida coach Urban Meyer is looking for more out of his passing game and quarterback John Brantley.
- Georgia president Michael Adams is sending a clear message on the arrests involving football players.
- With the injuries mounting on the offensive line, Tennessee will go with three true freshmen part of the time Saturday against UAB.
- Linebacker Josh Bynes remains Auburn's iron man on defense, but coordinator Ted Roof is committed to getting him some rest.