SEC lunch links
September, 28, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC on a Tuesday:
- Georgia coach Mark Richt understands why "everybody's bent out of shape."
- The Gators aren't worried about payback this weekend. They're worried more about getting better.
- Ole Miss' Brandon Bolden answers the call for the Rebels.
- Kentucky coach Joker Phillips remains confident despite the lopsided loss to Florida.
- Paul Finebaum of The Mobile Press-Register writes that Alabama-Florida is college football's most important rivalry.
- It's been a slow start for him, but Alabama defensive end Marcell Dareus is still looking to make a big impact.
- Auburn tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen emerges from the shadows in the Tigers' win over South Carolina.
- Retirement suits former Vanderbilt coach Bobby Johnson just fine.
- Questions linger in the aftermath of South Carolina's defensive meltdown against Auburn.
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee