SEC lunch links
October, 12, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Some SEC linkage for your viewing pleasure:
- Georgia running back Caleb King is suspended for the next two games as a result of his latest arrest.
- Nick Saban said it, but he shouldn't have said it, writes Kevin Scarbinsky of The Birmingham News.
- John Vaughn was pulling for Wes Byrum to break his field goal record.
- Florida coach Urban Meyer is forced to scrutinize his offense.
- Some "hardcore camp practices" are in store for Tennessee's players before they take off for this weekend's break.
- Vanderbilt's offense is having trouble getting started until the second quarter.
- Ole Miss defensive tackle Jerrell Powe thinks Alabama was exposed last week and can be had at home.
- Florida's Urban Meyer and Mississippi State's Dan Mullen remain close friends, but they're also fierce competitors.
- LSU coach Les Miles said the Tigers are making the two-quarterback system work.
- The second half has been a struggle for Arkansas' offense in each of its last two games.