SEC lunch links
October, 26, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- Georgia can beat Florida, lose to Auburn, but still win the Eastern Division, writes Tony Barnhart of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Florida's Urban Meyer said the root of the Gators' problems has been poor coaching.
- The Gators pick up their 18th commitment for the 2011 class from running back Mike Blakely of Bradenton, Fla.
- Alabama offensive coordinator Jim McElwain says the Crimson Tide need a strong finishing kick.
- Kentucky receiver Matt Roark was arrested Sunday and charged with DUI.
- Tennessee coach Derek Dooley knows that 4-8 won't cut it, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Melvin Ingram becomes the third different South Carolina defensive lineman to break a hand.
- Ole Miss is looking for another red-hot stretch run similar to 2008.
- Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley is making his own run at postseason honors.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec