Making the rounds on hump day in the SEC:
- In examining Jeremiah Masoli's concussion, there's much work to be done, writes Kyle Veazey of The Jackson Clarion-Ledger.
- Communication issues have plagued Alabama's offense on the road, writes Don Kausler of The Birmingham News.
- Kentucky receiver Randall Cobb will consider turning pro after the season.
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier says his return to the Swamp and the East title implications are about this South Carolina team and not him.
- Tony Barnhart of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution says SEC commissioner Mike Slive should step in during this whole Cam Newton storm.
- Georgia knows it will have to score big this weekend to have any chance at taking down Auburn.
- Getting three quarterbacks reps in practice is a challenge for Florida.
- LSU might be a long shot, but don't count the Tigers out of the BCS race.
- Arkansas defensive tackle Byran Jones returns to practice.