SEC lunch links
November, 10, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds on hump day in the SEC:
- In examining Jeremiah Masoli's concussion, there's much work to be done, writes Kyle Veazey of The Jackson Clarion-Ledger.
- Communication issues have plagued Alabama's offense on the road, writes Don Kausler of The Birmingham News.
- Kentucky receiver Randall Cobb will consider turning pro after the season.
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier says his return to the Swamp and the East title implications are about this South Carolina team and not him.
- Tony Barnhart of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution says SEC commissioner Mike Slive should step in during this whole Cam Newton storm.
- Georgia knows it will have to score big this weekend to have any chance at taking down Auburn.
- Getting three quarterbacks reps in practice is a challenge for Florida.
- LSU might be a long shot, but don't count the Tigers out of the BCS race.
- Arkansas defensive tackle Byran Jones returns to practice.
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee