SEC lunch links
November, 18, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Checking in on what's making headlines around the SEC:
- Mississippi State's focus defensively is keeping Ryan Mallett and the Arkansas offense from ripping off too many big plays.
- Joe Biddle of The Tennessean writes that Vanderbilt doesn't have the same commitment to compete in football as the other SEC schools.
- Beefed-up Tennessee freshman defensive lineman Corey Miller is coming into his own.
- Mark Bradley of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that Auburn and Cam Newton aren't in the clear.
- Georgia star receiver A.J. Green has yet to make up his mind about turning pro early.
- A look at which teams commit the most personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.
- Arkansas is no stranger to defending the option.
- LSU and Ole Miss' weaknesses will collide on Saturday. LSU has struggled to throw the ball, and Ole Miss has struggled to stop anybody throwing the ball.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec