Lunchtime links: Breaking down the SEC
May, 12, 2009
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Taking a look at the latest happenings around the SEC:
- Robbie Andreu of The Gainesville Sun breaks down the SEC coming out of the spring and picks Florida to beat Alabama in an SEC Championship Game rematch.
- With Bruce Figgins suspended for six games, Georgia coach Mark Richt says freshmen had better be ready to play at tight end.
- On further review, columnist Paul Finebaum thinks that maybe Tennessee did the right thing in giving Daniel Hood a second chance.
- The attorney for Alabama signee Nico Johnson is confident Johnson will be cleared of harassment charges.
- LSU's Chad Jones is turning heads on the baseball diamond, too, and has added pitching to his repertoire.