Some Monday linkage for your viewing pleasure:
- There's plenty of time to tinker with the offense, but Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn won't stray too far from what got the Tigers here.
- Alabama's Will Lowery will see his role expand with All-America safety Mark Barron sidelined for the bowl game.
- The latest feat for South Carolina freshman running back Marcus Lattimore is leadership, writes Gene Sapakoff of The Charleston Post and Courier.
- Mississippi State junior offensive guard Quentin Saulsberry has filed paperwork with the NFL to see where he would project in the upcoming draft.
- Bruce Figgins comes through at tight end and fullback for Georgia.
- Georgia is looking to schedule Midwestern powers such as Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State in future years.
- Kentucky's Joker Phillips has decided to go with co-defensive coordinators, but Rick Minter will move in for Steve Brown and be in charge of the defense.
- David Climer of The Tennessean wonders if Vanderbilt is really serious when the school says it's going to get serious about winning in football.