SEC lunch links
December, 31, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Thanks to Tennessee's implosion at the end of regulation and a controversial decision to put a second back onto the clock, the SEC starts off 0-1 in bowls. Here are some links heading into two more games Friday involving SEC teams:
- Tennessee gets another kick in the gut in the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Elation, agony and Tyler Bray going "Loco."
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen receives a big raise and more pressure to produce, writes Rick Cleveland of The Jackson Clarion-Ledger.
- Michigan State linebacker Greg Jones has Alabama's attention in more ways than one.
- Selfless Kodi Burns fills multiple roles for Auburn.
- It's been an offense to remember in a season to forget at Georgia, writes Gentry Estes of Dawgs247.
- South Carolina has its sights set on a 10-win season and bowl redemption.
- The excitment builds at Florida as the Will Muschamp era nears.
- Florida offensive coordinator Steve Addazio is emotional in his final days on the Gators' staff.
- Numbers don't tell LSU receiver Terrence Toliver's entire story.
Final Eastern Kentucky 3 Florida 52 Final Charleston Southern 9 10 Georgia 55 Final South Alabama 12 South Carolina 37 Final 8 Ole Miss 0 Arkansas 30 Final Western Carolina 14 1 Alabama 48 Final Samford 7 14 Auburn 31 Final 20 Missouri 29 Tennessee 21 Final Vanderbilt 0 4 Mississippi State 51