Making the rounds in the SEC on a Monday:
- Several Arkansas underclassmen have submitted paperwork to the NFL draft advisory board.
- Charlie Weis' family played a role in his decision to take the Florida offensive coordinator's job. Weis' son plans to work as a staff assistant.
- Kentucky's defensive players are adjusting to Rick Minter's no-nonsense style.
- South Carolina receiver Tori Gurley has decided to leave school early and enter his name in the NFL draft.
- LSU is still waiting on a final decision concerning Stevan Ridley's status in the Cotton Bowl.
- With the on-campus preparations for the BCS National Championship Game over, Auburn coach Gene Chizik doesn't want any surprises in Arizona.
- Tony Barnhart of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution outlines what the Bulldog Nation wants to hear from Georgia coach Mark Richt.
- Alabama lands a commitment from running back Dee Hart of Orlando, Fla., for the 2011 signing class. Hart is rated by ESPN as No. 9 running back prospect in the country.