Some SEC linkage for you on a Tuesday:
- According to police documents, Tennessee safety Brent Brewer allegedly shoved and attempted to strangle a woman, leading to his arrest on domestic assault charges. He's been suspended by Tennessee coach Derek Dooley from all team activities. Brewer's lawyer says he's innocent.
- The lawyer for Florida cornerback Janoris Jenkins enters a not guilty plea on Jenkins' marijuana charge.
- Was Jadeveon Clowney's mother leaning to Clemson?
- Alabama picks up two more commitments for the 2012 class -- running back/athlete Kenyan Drake of Powder Springs, Ga., and linebacker Tyler Hayes of Thomasville, Ala. The 6-1, 190-pound Drake is an ESPNU 150 Watch List member.
- Florida adds its third commitment for the 2012 class -- running back Matt Jones of Seffner, Fla. The 6-3, 213-pound Jones is an ESPNU 150 Watch List member.
- Ole Miss coach Houston Nutt denies cutting players to make room for the Rebels' oversigning of prospects.
- Georgia isn't winning as many recruiting battles in the state of South Carolina, writes Chip Towers of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.