April, 21, 2011
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
- Penn State officially plans a "whiteout" against Alabama this fall.
- John Reimer of The Birmingham News writes that the alleged attack of Harvey Updyke could provide some sympathy for Toomer's Corner's No. 1 enemy.
- Florida coach Will Muschamp is looking for leaders as the Gators head into the offseason.
- Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel wonders if Florida State fans are more excited about Year 2 of Jimbo Fisher than Florida fans are about Year 1 of Will Muschamp.
- Harry King writes that former Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett seems to be more of a target than a draft prospect these days.
- Former safety Alec Ogletree has turned Georgia's linebacker corps into a position of strength for the Bulldogs.
- Auburn picks up a commitment from one of the nation's top quarterback prospects.
- Mississippi State has launched the largest athletic fundraising campaign in school history.
- David Paschall of the Chattanooga Times Free Press talks about the difficulties some of the SEC quarterbacks had this spring.
12:00 PM ET Florida Atlantic 2 Alabama 12:00 PM ET 24 Missouri Toledo 12:00 PM ET Arkansas State Tennessee 2:00 PM ET UAB Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET Ohio Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Eastern Michigan Florida 4:00 PM ET Nicholls State Arkansas 4:30 PM ET 18 Ole Miss Vanderbilt 7:00 PM ET East Carolina 9 South Carolina 7:00 PM ET San Jose State 6 Auburn 7:30 PM ET Sam Houston State 13 LSU 7:30 PM ET Lamar 21 Texas A&M