Lunchtime links: How do Vols' quarterbacks compare?
August, 31, 2009
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Some SEC linkage to munch on as we count down to Thursday's South Carolina-North Carolina State game:
- John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel takes a look at how Tennessee's quarterbacks compare to their opponents this season.
- Travis Haney of The Charleston Post and Courier takes a look at Steve Spurrier through the eyes of some of the quarterbacks who've played for him.
- This is truly Gus Malzahn's offense at Auburn, and he's ready to show it off.
- Georgia is serious about getting away from the star treatment this season. Just look at the cover of the Bulldogs' media guide.
- He's next in line at Kentucky, but Joker Phillips is in no rush for his boss at Kentucky, Rich Brooks, to walk away.
- Florida's Omar Hunter is moving past the hype and into the Gators' rotation on the defensive line.
- Despite the depth on Ole Miss' defense, freshman linebackers D.T. Shackelford and Joel Kight worked their way into the two deep and are expected to play Sunday against Memphis.
- A defense that returns nine starters gives Vanderbilt hope that last season was just the start.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec