SEC lunch links
July, 7, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- Dee Hart's injury hurts Alabama's increasingly shrinking backfield, writes Jon Solomon of The Birmingham News.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban says Hart's status will be determined at a later date.
- Georgia's offense appears to be in good hands with Aaron Murray running the show, writes Chip Towers of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Now the full-time starter, Kentucky junior quarterback Morgan Newton is pushing his teammates to get better.
- Kentucky continues to stock up on its offensive line of the future with the commitment of Jon Toth of Indianapolis. The 6-5, 290-pound Toth is rated by ESPN as the No. 125 offensive tackle prospect in the country.
- Tennessee's Janzen Jackson gets another chance with the Vols, and John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that the payoff could be worth it.
- Auburn's new indoor practice facility and practice fields are almost complete.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec