July, 19, 2011
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Here are some SEC links to get you hyped up for the SEC media days tomorrow.
- The NCAA Committee on Infractions will hold a 2 p.m. conference call today to discuss an investigation into LSU football recruiting violations committed in 2009.
- Jon Solomon of The Birmingham News recounts some of the most memorable quotes from past SEC media days.
- The NCAA is looking into changing the rules that ban coaches from sending text messages to recruits.
- Pat Dooley takes a look at Will Muschamp and his return to Florida.
- Alabama grabs two commitments for the 2013 recruiting class.
- Charles Goldberg of The Birmingham News takes a walk down memory lane with Auburn at SEC media days.
- Offensive line concerns don't temper Bobby Petrino's expectations for the Razorbacks.
- Robbie Andreu of The Gainesville Sun predicts Muschamp's first year with the Gators.
- Rachel George of The Orlando Sentinel writes that Muschamp brings a Texas-style recruiting approach to Florida.
- Linebacker Jarvis Jones remains eligible as Georgia's internal investigation continues.
- Here's a look at Mark Richt's recruiting and what it means to his future with the Bulldogs.
- South Carolina's ticket sales are increasing after last year's success.