August, 4, 2011
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
It's near the end of the week and almost every team has opened up preseason practice in the SEC. Cruise around the league with some links before the lunchtime soup gets cold.
- Alabama defensive lineman Darrington Sentimore is transferring to Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College.
- Expectations are high at Alabama for incoming receiver Duron Carter, writes Izzy Gould of The Mobile Press-Register.
- Fall camp marks the final part of Auburn's quarterback competition.
- Arkansas begins its preseason camp with high expectations for the upcoming season.
- Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun writes that the only conference that can stop the SEC from winning a sixth straight national championship is the SEC.
- Here are five position battles to keep an eye on at Georgia.
- Georgia's 'Dream team' will compete in its first practice of the year today, and there are lofty expectations for this group.
- Thousands flock to South Carolina's first practice to get an early glimpse at the favorites in the East.
- Kentucky's defense is focusing on creating turnovers above everything else.
- Tennessee senior linebacker Austin Johnson had his charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication dismissed.
- Vanderbilt's freshman class hopes to open the door to future top prospects signing with the Commodores.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec