We're hitting some SEC links while you dive into that brown bag to nibble on that soggy tuna sandwich.
- Georgia running back Isaiah Crowell aggravated his injured ribs against Coastal Carolina.
- Auburn running back Michael Dyer welcomes the chance to carry more of an offensive load for the Tigers.
- A week after his arrest, Florida backup linebacker Dee Finely will return to the team for this week's game against Kentucky.
- Despite athletic director Pete Boone calling out the passion of Ole Miss' football team, the Rebels are confident they can turn things around.
- Defensive coordinator Ted Roof and head coach Gene Chizik have limited time to fix Auburn's struggling defense.
- Alabama's football team has been subjected to countless highlights of Arkansas receivers inside the Tide's weight room this week.
- Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino says his team is fine heading into Saturday's showdown with Alabama, despite some hiccups last week against Troy.
- Mississippi State defensive coordinator Chris Wilson is now putting the defensive burden on the Bulldogs' experienced secondary.
- Redshirt freshman defensive back Victor Hampton will return to South Carolina's lineup Saturday against Vanderbilt after serving a three-game suspension for breaking unspecified team rules.