November, 2, 2011
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
I had some wonderful Cajun food down in Louisiana this week for lunch. Just thinking about it makes me hungry for some SEC links.
- Tennessee wide receiver Justin Hunter is focusing on football while he rehabs and expects to come back better than before.
- Tuscaloosa's airport service companies are preparing for a record weekend with the highly-anticipated LSU game Saturday.
- Top-ranked college football matchups during the regular season are steeped in lore and Alabama-LSU could end up the same way.
- South Carolina is still looking to be the first to score in a ball game this year.
- LSU's special teams might give the Tigers the advantage against Alabama Saturday.
- Vanderbilt's trick-play offense is no joke.
- Florida coach Will Muschamp says running back Chris Rainey is probable to questionable for Saturday's game against Vanderbilt.
- Mississippi State's passing game takes center stage for the Bulldogs.
- Kentucky quarterback Morgan Newton was "very limited" at practice Wednesday as he tries to recover from a sprained ankle.
- Arkansas' Chris Gragg is becoming a more dependable tight end in the SEC.
- Defensive changes could be coming for Ole Miss.
- Tennessee linebacker Herman Lathers' is willing to play, but with his injury, his body still isn't quite ready.
- Amen Corner has a new wrinkle for Auburn in 2011.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec