SEC lunch links
January, 3, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
A few links to munch on for your viewing pleasure:
- For Alabama and LSU, it's what's up front that counts.
- South Carolina's Steve Spurrier: This is about as big as it gets for me.
- Mississippi State's Dan Mullen considers the Bulldogs' 7-6 finish a "great season."
- Associated Press voters discuss the possibility of a split national championship if Alabama beats LSU on Monday.
- Mark Bradley of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that the Outback Bowl was an awful loss for Georgia, but not the end of the Bulldogs' ascent.
- Florida's Gator Bowl victory over Ohio State was a step in the right direction, writes Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun.
- Arkansas' senior receivers look to put on one last show in the AT&T Cotton Bowl.
- Tennessee coach Derek Dooley says the worst is over.
- Dooley clears the way for receiver DeAnthony Arnett to transfer closer to home to one of the Michigan schools.
12:00 PM ET Troy 13 Georgia 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt