SEC lunch links
January, 30, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC on a Monday:
- Lane Kiffin's celebrated 2009 recruiting class at Tennessee proves to be a bust.
- The SEC is learning to live with the new 25-player signing cap.
- The recruitment of former Georgia commitment Chester Brown is "still open."
- Ole Miss landed five commitments over the weekend.
- Quay Evans, one of the most coveted defensive linemen in the country, is already enrolled in school at Mississippi State and will participate in spring practice.
- Quarterback Patrick Towles, Mr. Football in the state of Kentucky, headlines the Wildcats' 2012 recruiting class.
- Vanderbilt is attempting to play prevent defense on the recruiting front.
- Auburn is still chasing several recruits as national signing day nears.
- Arkansas' brand and success on the field have helped the Hogs' recruiting.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec