SEC lunch links
February, 7, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Linking our way around the SEC on a Tuesday:
- LSU receives its fourth commitment for the 2013 class -- defensive back Jeremy Cutrer of Kentwood, La. All four of the Tigers' 2013 commitments are from the state of Louisiana.
- The Tennessee football team's GPA falls below a 2.45 for the fall semester.
- It's been 10 years since Gene Chizik first arrived at Auburn.
- Vanderbilt doubles its football recruiting budget this year.
- First-year Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze says junior college newcomer Bo Wallace will liven things up in the Rebels' quarterback competition.
- Kentucky has its own recruiting style.
- Let the sweepstakes begin for defensive end Robert Nkemdiche, who's rated by most as the No. 1 prospect in the 2013 class. Nkemdiche, who's from Loganville, Ga., already has Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, LSU and USC in hot pursuit.
- The marijuana possession charge against former Alabama cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick has been dropped.