Lunchtime links: Meyer hopeful on Tebow
September, 29, 2009
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Some SEC linkage to sink your teeth into on a Tuesday:
- Tim Tebow is feeling better, and Florida coach Urban Meyer is optimistic that Tebow will be able to play Oct. 10 against LSU.
- Ryan Baker's mom knew who made the game-saving stop against Mississippi State, writes Glenn Guilbeau of Gannett Louisiana Newspapers.
- South Carolina is playing better than it did a year ago on its offensive line, but first-year coach Eric Wolford continues to tinker with combinations.
- Columnist Jeff Schultz of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that Georgia Tech will be a better team than Georgia by season's end.
- Vanderbilt's raw receivers need to grow up, writes Jeff Lockridge of The Tennessean.
- Despite some shaky play along the offensive line in the loss to South Carolina, Ole Miss coach Houston Nutt isn't planning any personnel changes.
- Through four games, Georgia's offensive line has yet to live up to its billing as one of the best in the SEC.
- Alabama's defense adjusts to life without Dont'a Hightower, writes Chase Goodbread of The Tuscaloosa News.