SEC lunch links
February, 24, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Some Friday linkage in the SEC:
- Auburn is attracting a strong list of prospects for its Junior recruiting day.
- Any changes made to the BCS will be met with skepticism, writes Tommy Hicks of the Mobile Press-Register.
- Tennessee coach Derek Dooley defends his decision to sign Deion Bonner, who was part of the Georgia locker room theft of iPods and iPhones.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt says versatility will be important for the Bulldogs next season.
- Florida begins its offseason workouts under new strength coach Jeff Dillman with an eye on strength, power and toughness.
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive says Texas A&M is a good fit for the SEC.
- Dave Matter of the Columbia Daily Tribune takes a look at the Missouri quarterbacks and how James Franklin stacks up with the other top quarterbacks in the SEC.
- Maryland's mistakes have become Vanderbilt's gain, writes David Climer of The Tennessean.
- The SEC schedule could undergo some dramatic changes following the 2012 season.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec