Ending the week with some SEC links.
- Arthur Lynch working to be Georgia's top tight end.
- Texas A&M's spring cleaning starts with getting rid of the Big 12 logo in the Aggies' football facility.
- South Carolina announces its spring schedule.
- Former Missouri tight end Michael Egnew backs up his performance at the NFL combine during Missouri's pro day.
- Jim Kleinpeter of the New Orleans Times-Picayune takes a look at key position battles as LSU opens spring practice.
- Expansion could impact traditional SEC rivalries, like Florida-LSU.
- Arkansas should see about 25 top prospects visit campus for this weekend's junior day.
- New Auburn defensive backs coach Willie Martinez will take his time when it comes to judging the secondary.