Conference basketball tournaments are on tap, but there's still some football business to take care of in the SEC:
- LSU's Morlan "Mo" Isom isn't your typical homecoming queen.
- Spencer Ware may be the most "receiver-ish" of LSU's running backs.
- Ole Miss offers a scholarship to the best friend of top defensive end prospect Robert Nkemdiche.
- Kentucky coach Joker Phillips says pro day is a boost for the Wildcats' program.
- Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser wonders if former Auburn fullback Eric Smith has learned anything from his mistakes.
- Pocket dials to recruits are among Florida's secondary violations reported to the NCAA.
- Missouri coach Gary Pinkel hasn't been told that the Tigers' permanent cross-divisional opponent will be Arkansas instead of Texas A&M.
- Missouri is glad to get its "old man," offensive tackle Elvis Fisher, back on the practice field.
- Former Texas A&M receiver Jeff Fuller works as a tight end during the Aggies' pro day.