SEC lunch links
April, 11, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- Urban Meyer preaches discipline, but practices dishonesty, writes Mike Bianchi of The Orlando Sentinel.
- Ole Miss' quarterback battle is down to Bo Wallace and Barry Brunetti.
- Auburn's receivers are learning a new game with offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler.
- Mike Herndon of The Mobile Press-Register writes that the case for firing Bobby Petrino was open and shut.
- Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long has had this task before.
- There's no hesitation this spring for Tennessee running back Marlin Lane.
- Jalston Fowler adds toughness to Alabama's running game.
- Vanderbilt's Warren Norman participates in his first full practice this spring.
- Texas A&M's Steven Terrell has been a leader this spring in the Aggies' secondary.
- Mississippi State takes a look at some different offensive line combinations.
- Georgia's Marc Deas is glad he decided to stay.