SEC lunch links
April, 11, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- Urban Meyer preaches discipline, but practices dishonesty, writes Mike Bianchi of The Orlando Sentinel.
- Ole Miss' quarterback battle is down to Bo Wallace and Barry Brunetti.
- Auburn's receivers are learning a new game with offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler.
- Mike Herndon of The Mobile Press-Register writes that the case for firing Bobby Petrino was open and shut.
- Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long has had this task before.
- There's no hesitation this spring for Tennessee running back Marlin Lane.
- Jalston Fowler adds toughness to Alabama's running game.
- Vanderbilt's Warren Norman participates in his first full practice this spring.
- Texas A&M's Steven Terrell has been a leader this spring in the Aggies' secondary.
- Mississippi State takes a look at some different offensive line combinations.
- Georgia's Marc Deas is glad he decided to stay.
Delayed Arkansas 6 Auburn 13:07 3rd Qtr 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 21 Delayed Idaho Florida 12:35 1st Qtr Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 7 9:00 PM ET 14 Wisconsin 13 LSU Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7