April, 12, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Hitting the SEC links on a Thursday.
- Recruits are keeping an eye on Arkansas as athletic director Jeff Long searches for a new head coach.
- Harry King of the Arkansas News Bureau writes that going with an interim coach may be the best direction for Arkansas.
- Shon Coleman's battle with cancer and his return to the football field are an inspiration to his Auburn teammates.
- Herbicide injury reappears in Toomer's Oaks.
- Ole Miss' assistants have taken slight drop in total salary from the staff under Houston Nutt.
- LSU coach Les Miles will be a part of the NFL Network draft broadcast.
- Former Alabama linebacker Rolando McClain settled a two-year-old lawsuit with an Alabama student.
- Alabama linebacker Adrian Hubbard is trying to be a playmaker for the Crimson Tide wherever he can on the field.
- Kentucky hopes wide receiver Demarco Robinson can ramp up the return game for the Wildcats.
- Mississippi State's versatile linebackers have become the strength of this Bulldogs team.
- Quarterback Tyler Russell is starting to master Mississippi State's offense.
- Florida recruits feel confident about the Gators after spring game.
- Georgia continues to toe the line when it comes to drug testing.
- Georgia's offensive line is working hard to forge a bond up front.
- Tennessee's tight ends are moving all around the football field this spring.
- The Vols are building to keep the kicking game consistent.
- Mitch Morse is a leading candidate to be Missouri's next starting center.
- Demolition is still an option for Texas A&M's Kyle Field.
Final Eastern Kentucky 3 Florida 52 Final Charleston Southern 9 10 Georgia 55 Final South Alabama 12 South Carolina 37 Final 8 Ole Miss 0 Arkansas 30 Final Western Carolina 14 1 Alabama 48 Final Samford 7 14 Auburn 31 Final 20 Missouri 29 Tennessee 21 Final Vanderbilt 0 4 Mississippi State 51