SEC lunch links
April, 13, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
A Friday stroll around the SEC:
- Arkansas' Knile Davis has no plans to leave, and has already spoken to athletic director Jeff Long about the search for Bobby Petrino's replacement.
- Alabama's Nick Saban is excited to see his first teams go head-to-head in Saturday's spring game.
- Auburn's Trovon Reed is learning to manage big expectations.
- Antonio Goodwin's defense rests without calling Gene Chizik or Trooper Taylor to the stand.
- Darrington Sentimore has been hard to miss this spring at Tennessee.
- Athlon ranks the SEC quarterbacks in 2012, and Georgia's Aaron Murray is at the top of the list.
- Georgia's Mark Richt voices support for his offensive coordinator, Mike Bobo.
- Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity defends the school's strict drug testing policy for athletes.
- Missouri running back Kendial Lawrence welcomes good health.
- The Vanderbilt players select quarterback Jordan Rodgers and defensive end Walker May as team captains for the 2012 season.
- Florida strength and conditioning coach Jeff Dillman seeks to keep the Gators' momentum going in the offseason.
- Ole Miss' coaches think C.J. Johnson is destined for greatness at defensive end.
- Mississippi State's offense is looking for revenge in Friday night's scrimmage.
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28