Lunchtime links: Team Tebow keeping watch
October, 8, 2009
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- Team Tebow is keeping a close eye on Florida's star quarterback as he tries to come back from a concussion.
- The bond between Alabama quarterback Greg McElroy and the guy he replaced, John Parker Wilson, remains strong.
- Auburn junior offensive guard Bart Eddins makes the most of his first college start, writes Jay. G. Tate of The Montgomery Advertiser.
- Mississippi State and its young secondary brace for a wild ride against Houston and Case Keenum.
- Vanderbilt could have all three of its top running backs available for the first time this season Saturday against Army.
- Maybe the no-huddle offense is the answer for the Vols and struggling quarterback Jonathan Crompton.
- South Carolina backup quarterback Reid McCollum comes back from the flu to throw his first college touchdown pass.
- Arkansas' D.J. Williams and Michael Smith are adjusting to smaller roles in the Hogs' offense.
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee