April, 26, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Making the SEC rounds with some lunch links.
- Missouri and Texas A&M fans are pumped for their SEC debuts.
- Florida schools are likely to be shut out of the NFL draft's first round.
- Coach's advice helped South Carolina defensive end Melvin Ingram become a potential first-round draft pick.
- Alabama's quintet survives scrutiny and is now in position for a historic NFL draft night.
- Ole Miss offensive tackle Bobby Massie's agent says Massie is the "best right tackle" in the draft.
- LSU wide receiver Rueben Randle has emerged from the shadows at LSU.
- Brandon Mosley's move to the offensive line should pay off, as he's expected to be Auburn's first player drafted.
- Draft day is finally here for Mississippi State defensive tackle Fletcher Cox.
- Kentucky safety Winston Guy talks about NFL draft dreams.
- Texas A&M president R. Bowen Loftin is hands-on when it comes to athletics.
- Missouri and its new SEC foes will get familiar this offseason.
- Chip Towers of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution brings up some questions, while answering others, coming out of Georgia's spring.
- The low amount of players expected to be drafted shows the Gators' talent dip.
- Arkansas picks up a 2013 commitment from a running back.