SEC lunch links
May, 14, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Some Monday linkage for your viewing pleasure:
- Former Alabama linebacker Eryk Anders is making hits in mixed martial arts.
- Former Georgia safety Terreal Bierria begins trial on Monday and is accused of killing his childhood best friend in a bloody fight over drugs.
- The Big Ten's Jim Delany needs to get over his SEC obsession, writes David Climer of The Tennessean.
- College football isn't done yet with realignment, writes Tommy Hicks of The Mobile Press-Register.
- The 2013 signing class for Georgia will be one of the Bulldogs' larger ones, as they have room to back-count some players.
- Mike Strange of The Knoxville News-Sentinel wonders who will be the top-ranked college football coaches in 2022.
- The three Arkansas players that were arrested and charged with felony residential burglary are released from jail on bond.
- Auburn receiver Trovon Reed is arrested and charged with failing to appear in court in his hometown of Thibodaux, La.
- Will Muschamp leads the revival of Florida football.
- Former Kentucky quarterback Mike Hartline is trying to make the most of his time learning under Tom Brady.
- What will become of the Kansas-Missouri rivalry when the games end?
Final Furman 10 South Carolina 41 Final 21 Texas A&M 0 7 Alabama 59 Final 10 Georgia 45 Arkansas 32 Final Tennessee 3 3 Ole Miss 34 Final Missouri 42 Florida 13 Final Kentucky 3 LSU 41