SEC lunch links
May, 18, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Our Friday offering of lunch links:
- Jeff Schultz of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that bowls and the BCS need to be kept away from a college football playoff.
- LSU doesn't want to forget its loss to Alabama in last season's BCS National Championship Game.
- Roger Goodell may also sentence former Alabama star linebacker Rolando McClain, writes Kevin Scarbinsky of The Birmingham News.
- How important will style of play be in Arkansas' search for its long-term head football coach?
- David Climer of The Tennessean writes that more expansion is coming in the SEC. The question: Where's it coming from?
- LSU lands a commitment from junior college receiver Quantavius Leslie.
- Tim Cowlishaw of The Dallas Morning News says Texas A&M may have the state of Texas' best football team in 2012, but that won't mean much in the SEC.
- Longtime high school coach Daryl Jones joins Georgia's program as director of on-campus recruiting.