SEC lunch links
May, 29, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making the rounds on a Tuesday that feels like a Monday:
- Glenn Guilbeau of Gannett Louisiana News writes that the Florida-LSU series should remain permanent.
- John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that Bobby Petrino still has a presence in the SEC.
- New Arkansas coach John L. Smith takes to Twitter.
- New Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork is not a complete stranger to the SEC.
- No news is good news for Mississippi State on the cowbells front.
- Georgia president Michael Adams expects to see a solid SEC position on the national playoff discussion.
- It's time for former Auburn star Nick Fairley to wake up, writes Tommy Hicks of The Mobile Press-Register.
- Big Cat Weekend produces a commitment from tight end Arshad Jackson of Hampton, Ga., for Auburn.
- Mark Story of The Lexington Herald-Leader lists his 10 reasons why Kentucky's 2012 football season will be interesting.
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee