SEC lunch links
June, 4, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making our Monday tour around the league:
- According to an Associated Press examination of drug testing policies, the SEC is lenient when it comes to discipline for marijuana.
- The haves are still the haves in the "socialist" SEC, writes Glenn Guilbeau of Gannett Louisiana News.
- Alabama is hosting dozens of the top prospects in the country at camp this week.
- Georgia lands a fourth wide receiver for the 2013 class -- Reggie Davis of Tallahassee, Fla.
- Vanderbilt's James Franklin is waist-deep in a brand-image issue, writes Frank Daniels III of The Tennessean.
- Auburn football tickets are on sale for the 2012 season.
- The SEC's revenue distribution comes out to $20.1 million per school.
- The cross-divisional matchups in the SEC have proven to be incredibly fair, writes David Paschall of The Chattanooga Times Free Press.
Final Troy 0 13 Georgia 66 Final 6 Texas A&M 58 SMU 6 Final Florida 21 3 Alabama 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Northern Illinois 14 Arkansas 52 Final Mississippi State 34 8 LSU 29 Final 14 South Carolina 48 Vanderbilt 34