SEC lunch links
June, 4, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Making our Monday tour around the league:
- According to an Associated Press examination of drug testing policies, the SEC is lenient when it comes to discipline for marijuana.
- The haves are still the haves in the "socialist" SEC, writes Glenn Guilbeau of Gannett Louisiana News.
- Alabama is hosting dozens of the top prospects in the country at camp this week.
- Georgia lands a fourth wide receiver for the 2013 class -- Reggie Davis of Tallahassee, Fla.
- Vanderbilt's James Franklin is waist-deep in a brand-image issue, writes Frank Daniels III of The Tennessean.
- Auburn football tickets are on sale for the 2012 season.
- The SEC's revenue distribution comes out to $20.1 million per school.
- The cross-divisional matchups in the SEC have proven to be incredibly fair, writes David Paschall of The Chattanooga Times Free Press.
Final Eastern Kentucky 3 Florida 52 Final Charleston Southern 9 10 Georgia 55 Final South Alabama 12 South Carolina 37 Final 8 Ole Miss 0 Arkansas 30 Final Western Carolina 14 1 Alabama 48 Final Samford 7 14 Auburn 31 Final 20 Missouri 29 Tennessee 21 Final Vanderbilt 0 4 Mississippi State 51