SEC lunch links
June, 13, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Checking in on what's making headlines in the SEC:
- The Auburn shooting suspect, Desmonte Leonard, surrenders to U.S. Marshals.
- Desmonte Leonard gets the O.J. Simpson fan club treatment, writes Kevin Scarbinsky of The Birmingham News.
- Mount LeConte could be a step up for the Vols, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- The tug-of-war over a playoff format continues.
- Running back Kailo Moore of Rosedale, Miss., caps a big recruiting haul for Mississippi State on Tuesday by committing to the Bulldogs. Moore is ranked by ESPN as the No. 18 running back prospect in the country.
- Athlon predicts LSU to beat Georgia in the 2012 SEC championship game.
- TexAgs.com has an extensive interview with Jackie Sherrill discussing all things Texas A&M, the SEC and several other topics.
- Andy Staples of SI.com writes that Georgia's strict drug policy is noble, but that it puts the Bulldogs at a disadvantage.
- Florida is using an aggressive approach in marketing unsold football tickets.
Final Furman 10 South Carolina 41 Final 21 Texas A&M 0 7 Alabama 59 Final 10 Georgia 45 Arkansas 32 Final Tennessee 3 3 Ole Miss 34 Final Missouri 42 Florida 13 Final Kentucky 3 LSU 41