June, 14, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Euro 2012, U.S. Open and the NBA Finals?! All in one day?! Moving from your couch today would be a major mistake.
- Accused Auburn shooter Desmonte Leonard appeared in court under heavy security.
- Cam Newton is disheartened over the Auburn shootings.
- Details emerge about plans for Alabama's "Champions Plaza," as Alabama Board of Trustees will consider the proposal Friday.
- Harry King of the Arkansas New Bureau writes that the Hogs should put their new charcoal uniforms in the closet.
- Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun writes that Florida has work to do, as the Gators are ranked low in preseason magazines.
- Georgia understands that there is a lot of pressure on this team with all the preseason hype surrounding it.
- John Clay of the Lexington Herald-Leader writes that the college football playoff system is rigged to benefit the "Big Four" conferences.
- Brandon Marcello of the Jackson (Miss.) Clarion Ledger continues his countdown of the top 25 most important Bulldogs (or foes) who will determine whether Mississippi State's 2012 season is a success by looking at No. 23: wide receiver Chad Bumphis.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin breaks down each game on the Aggies' schedule this fall.
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28