June, 18, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Not the most exciting finish to the U.S. Open, but that squawking fan was pretty entertaining. So are all of these links ...
- Friends and family remember former Auburn football player Ed Christian at an emotional memorial service.
- Father's Day is bittersweet for Ole Miss assistant Dan Werner.
- Athlon Sports takes a look at 25 SEC Heisman candidates for 2012.
- David Climer of the Tennessean writes that college football playoffs need a selection committee.
- Vanderbilt adds top recruits to its 2013 recruiting class.
- Junior college defensive tackle Ben Bradley committed to Tennessee over the weekend.
- Birmingham artist Steve Skipper paints some of the big plays of Alabama and Auburn football.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin expects "growing pains" as the Aggies make the move to the SEC.
- Eric Reid's father wants his son to leave a legacy at LSU.
- One of Florida's linebacker commits was ejected from Florida State's camp after throwing up the Gator chomp.
- SEC nonconference games you won't want to miss this fall.
- The No. 6 most important game for Georgia, according to Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph, is the Vanderbilt game.
- Local quarterback is hoping for an offer from Missouri.
- Alabama hosts top linemen at weekend camp.
- Jon Solomon of the Birmingham News wonders if Missouri and Texas A&M can cut it in the SEC.
- The Clarion Ledger's Hugh Kellenberger continues his look at the 75 most important Ole Miss Rebels with No. 51: Philander Moore.
- Auburn defensive tackle Jeff Whitaker says the Tigers' experienced defensive line will be a plus for Auburn this fall.
- Kentucky says its Wildcats billboard on Louisville's campus isn't what it looks like.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik comes in at No. 20 in the Clarion Ledger's look at the 25 most important people concerning Mississippi State football.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec