June, 19, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Arkansas has the hot hand in college baseball, but why were three SEC teams in the same bracket?
- Former Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino sells his Fayetteville home at a $550,000 loss.
- LSU's lone quarterback signee in its 2012 class, Jeremy Liggins, signs with Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, but could still qualify to play for LSU this fall.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban approves of the new rules limiting blocking and tackling at Pop Warner practice.
- Potential Harvey Updyke trial jurors will be questioned about Toomer's Corner and knowledge of the case.
- Which new Auburn enrollees could make an immediate impact?
- Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph lists Georgia Tech as the No. 5 game on Georgia's schedule this fall.
- Former Mississippi State defensive tackle Fletcher Cox agrees to terms on a four-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Texas A&M receives a commitment from speedster Alex Sezer.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin says Aggie fans eager to hit the SEC road will "have a different answer for me next year."
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28