Ending the week with some SEC links.
- Mississippi State's $80 million stadium expansion will start this fall.
- Auburn is targeting several elite running back prospects.
- Former Alabama safety Mark Barron draws the ire of veteran Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammate Brian Price during OTAs.
- A Tennessee billboard features Vols lineman Dallas Thomas pushing Alabama's Robert Lester ... but did it really happen?
- Missouri quarterback James Franklin comes in at No. 25 on The Gainesville Sun's countdown of the top 25 players in the SEC.
- Seth Emerson of The Macon Telegraph ranks Georgia's game against Florida third on the Bulldogs' schedule.
- Mississippi State wide receiver Chris Smith comes in at No. 19 on The Clarion Ledger's list of the 25 most important people concerning the Bulldogs' football team this fall.
- Arkansas quarterback commitment gets Elite 11 Finals invitation.