June, 26, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Making the SEC rounds with some links.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of The Birmingham News writes that Auburn doesn't need any more of Zeke Pike's aggravation right now.
- Comparing Arkansas' recruiting class expenses and results with the SEC.
- Tennessee wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers comes in at No. 21 on The Gainesville Sun's countdown of the top 25 SEC players for 2012.
- Blair Walsh's senior slump at Georgia diagnosed?
- Missouri quarterback James Franklin volunteers in Joplin and expects to throw next month.
- Kentucky recruiting efforts head to Ohio in search of SEC talent.
- GeauxNation's Gary Laney lists five things to know about quarterbacks , a position that has been a lightning rod at LSU since the dismissal of Ryan Perrilloux following LSU's 2007 national championship season.
- Texas A&M linebacker commit Reggie Chevis says he wants to bring the Wrecking Crew back to A&M.
- Hugh Kellenberger of The Jackson (Miss.) Clarion Ledger lists safety Cody Prewitt as the No. 47 player on his list of the 50 most important people concerning Ole Miss football.
- Brandon Marcello of The Jackson Clarion Ledger lists wide receiver Arceto Clark as the No. 14 player on his list of the 25 most important people concerning Mississippi State football.
- Mississippi State picks up a commitment from another tall wide receiver.
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28