SEC lunch links
July, 30, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Ready or not, football season is here. Here are a few SEC links as we count down to the start of practice in the league later this week:
- Some reaction to Alabama noseguard Jesse Williams bench-pressing 600 pounds.
- Charles Goldberg of The Birmingham News breaks down the Auburn offensive line.
- Tennessee defensive end Marlon Walls is on board with the Vols' new defense and their new attitude.
- Georgia lands a commitment from tight end Jordan Davis of Thomson, Ga. Davis is rated by ESPN as the No. 16 tight end prospect in the country.
- The Vols can't afford Tyler Bray's antics, writes David Climer of The Tennessean.
- Quarterback James Franklin's health is the major topic as Missouri begins practice this week.
- Jon Solomon of The Birmingham News takes a look at how the 12th game has manipulated college football.
- Sophomore Donte Moncrief is one of the bright spots for Ole Miss.
- Former NFL great Warren Moon weighs in on his old teammate, Brent Pease, Florida's new offensive coordinator.
- Some of the SEC's top running backs hope to return to pre-injury form.
- Ole Miss is offering a scholarship to top prospect Robert Nkemdiche ... and the rest of the Grayson Five.
- Kentucky coach Joker Phillips makes an emotional plea for fans to support the Wildcats' football program.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec