August, 6, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Some SEC coach should see if Usain Bolt has some eligibility for the fall. He's a baaaaaad man!
- Wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham makes his debut for Missouri fans.
- South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore returns to fall camp healthy and more mature.
- Steve Spurrier is confident in quarterback Connor Shaw.
- Vanderbilt's strength lies in its backfield.
- Arkansas quarterback Brandon Mitchell spent most of his time on Sunday practicing with the wide receivers.
- Arkansas fullback Kiero Small is eager for double duty with the Hogs.
- Tradition and SEC competition motivate Texas A&M's defense.
- Competition at quarterback still going for the Aggies.
- Tennessee defensive back Brent Brewer is ready for the challenge in 2012.
- Tennessee cornerback Justin Coleman is growing as he battles for playing time during camp.
- Georgia defensive line coach Rodney Gardner delves into the Bulldogs' roster management issues.
- Georgia running back Ken Malcome promises that his best is yet to come.
- Offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier feels fortunate to be at Alabama.
- Mississippi State walk-on Jamil Golden impresses at the quarterback spot.
- Freshman quarterback Jonathan Wallace impresses during Auburn's first week of practice.
- There's still no separation at quarterback for Auburn.
- Greg Studrawa is "more comfortable" heading into his second year as LSU's offensive coordinator.
- LSU offensive lineman Josh Dworaczyk prefers playing more than coaching.
- Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun writes that fall practice holds promise for Florida, but no promise for success.
- Florida kicker Caleb Sturgis is aiming for a healthy 2012.
- Kentucky is happy to be crowded in its backfield.
- Ole Miss offensive lineman Patrick Junen feels stronger and better and is vying for a starting spot this fall.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec