SEC lunch links
August, 10, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Happy Friday! Here are a few links to send you into the weekend:
- Cyrus Kouandjio is "just having fun" as the youngest member of Alabama's vaunted offensive line.
- Alabama first-year offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier says junior quarterback AJ McCarron has a "very, very high ceiling."
- Redshirt freshman receiver Ja'Juan Story is transferring from Florida.
- There's a hotly contested battle raging for Florida's starting cornerback spots.
- Tennessee is taking its preseason camp on the road.
- LSU safety Craig Loston is banged up in practice.
- Georgia's kickers have some big shoes to fill.
- Vanderbilt's scheme helps bring out the best in senior defensive tackle Rob Lohr.
- After Ace Sanders, there's plenty of playing time to go around at receiver at South Carolina.
- Josh Robinson, Mississippi State's bowling ball of a running back, gives the Bulldogs another option.
- Auburn's linebackers are making progress this preseason.
- Former Ohio State defensive coordinator Jim Heacock takes in Arkansas' practice.
- Injuries hit Missouri's offensive line hard, but help is on the way.
- Texas A&M's Christine Michael looks to be healthy in what will be a deep Aggies' backfield.
- Kentucky true freshman quarterback Patrick Towles might be best saved for later, writes Mark Story of The Lexington Herald-Leader