August, 21, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Making the SEC rounds on a Wednesday.
- LSU women's soccer goalie Mo Isom is back to tryout for one of the Tigers' kicking job.
- South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore is glad to no longer be thinking about his injury.
- Tennessee's Byron Moore confirms that he'll be starting for the Vols at one of the safety spots.
- Freshman cornerback Devin Bowman is waiting his turn at Georgia.
- Alabama's football team is developing character with characters.
- Missouri is about to discover the high cost of SEC travel, writes Stu Durando of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Auburn's Corey Lemonier is looking to take his game to the next level.
- Arkansas plans to pose a big problem for defenses with wide receivers and tight ends.
- Kentucky's veterans are shouldering the tutoring duties for the Wildcats.
- Mississippi State wide receiver Chris Smith is stepping into a leadership role for the Bulldogs.
- Ole Miss is still searching for SEC caliber players.
- Jordan Rodgers will feed his Vanderbilt linemen.
- Senior Mike Gillislee nails down the starting running back spot at Florida.
12:00 PM ET Florida Atlantic 2 Alabama 12:00 PM ET 24 Missouri Toledo 12:00 PM ET Arkansas State Tennessee 2:00 PM ET UAB Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET Ohio Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Eastern Michigan Florida 4:00 PM ET Nicholls State Arkansas 4:30 PM ET 18 Ole Miss Vanderbilt 7:00 PM ET East Carolina 9 South Carolina 7:00 PM ET San Jose State 6 Auburn 7:30 PM ET Sam Houston State 13 LSU 7:30 PM ET Lamar 21 Texas A&M