August, 21, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Making the SEC rounds on a Wednesday.
- LSU women's soccer goalie Mo Isom is back to tryout for one of the Tigers' kicking job.
- South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore is glad to no longer be thinking about his injury.
- Tennessee's Byron Moore confirms that he'll be starting for the Vols at one of the safety spots.
- Freshman cornerback Devin Bowman is waiting his turn at Georgia.
- Alabama's football team is developing character with characters.
- Missouri is about to discover the high cost of SEC travel, writes Stu Durando of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Auburn's Corey Lemonier is looking to take his game to the next level.
- Arkansas plans to pose a big problem for defenses with wide receivers and tight ends.
- Kentucky's veterans are shouldering the tutoring duties for the Wildcats.
- Mississippi State wide receiver Chris Smith is stepping into a leadership role for the Bulldogs.
- Ole Miss is still searching for SEC caliber players.
- Jordan Rodgers will feed his Vanderbilt linemen.
- Senior Mike Gillislee nails down the starting running back spot at Florida.
Final UCF 10 20 Missouri 38 Final Massachusetts 31 Vanderbilt 34 Final Arkansas 49 Texas Tech 28 Final 6 Georgia 35 24 South Carolina 38 Final Louisiana-Lafayette 15 14 Ole Miss 56 Final Mississippi State 35 South Alabama 3 Final Southern Miss 12 3 Alabama 52 Final Louisiana-Monroe 0 10 LSU 31 Final/3OT Kentucky 30 Florida 36 Final Tennessee 10 4 Oklahoma 34 Final Rice 10 7 Texas A&M 38