September, 3, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
In the middle of grilling out, take some time to check out some Labor Day lunch links:
- Alabama's deep backfield has no problem sharing the wealth.
- South Carolina is waiting out Connor Shaw's arm injury.
- Bacarri Rambo and Alec Ogletree could still sit for Georgia against Missouri.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik says there's work to do on defense and with the two-minute offense.
- Arkansas still needs to show improvement on defense after Week 1.
- Missouri's Sheldon Richardson says Georgia plays "old-man" football.
- LSU's young defensive backs do OK during the season opener.
- Florida is looking mortal heading into its game with Texas A&M.
- Dontavis Sapp is a special sub for Tennessee.
- Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun wonders if Saturday was a deceiving opener for Florida.
- Louisville overpowers Kentucky in the season opener.
- Bo Wallace shines in his debut with Ole Miss.
- Mississippi State is looking for consistency from Jameon Lewis.
- Vanderbilt is looking to speed up its offense.
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28