September, 3, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
In the middle of grilling out, take some time to check out some Labor Day lunch links:
- Alabama's deep backfield has no problem sharing the wealth.
- South Carolina is waiting out Connor Shaw's arm injury.
- Bacarri Rambo and Alec Ogletree could still sit for Georgia against Missouri.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik says there's work to do on defense and with the two-minute offense.
- Arkansas still needs to show improvement on defense after Week 1.
- Missouri's Sheldon Richardson says Georgia plays "old-man" football.
- LSU's young defensive backs do OK during the season opener.
- Florida is looking mortal heading into its game with Texas A&M.
- Dontavis Sapp is a special sub for Tennessee.
- Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun wonders if Saturday was a deceiving opener for Florida.
- Louisville overpowers Kentucky in the season opener.
- Bo Wallace shines in his debut with Ole Miss.
- Mississippi State is looking for consistency from Jameon Lewis.
- Vanderbilt is looking to speed up its offense.
1:55 4th Qtr Mississippi State 34 8 LSU 22 9:03 4th Qtr 14 South Carolina 34 Vanderbilt 24 Final Troy 0 13 Georgia 66 Final 6 Texas A&M 58 SMU 6 Final Florida 21 3 Alabama 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Northern Illinois 14 Arkansas 52