SEC lunch links
September, 10, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Some SEC linkage for you on a Monday:
- LSU is establishing its own identity for the 2012 season.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik says he's counting on sophomore quarterback Kiehl Frazier to overcome his tough start.
- Arkansas goes from being a dangerous team to a desperate team, writes Cecil Hurt of The Tuscaloosa News.
- Maxwell Smith puts a jolt into Kentucky's passing offense.
- Florida's winning streak against Tennessee has been one long chomp, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Georgia's Malcolm Mitchell will get more work on offense this week.
- Florida's defense exposed problems in Texas A&M's offense.
- Missouri gets a rude awakening, writes Dave Matter of The Columbia Daily (Mo.) Tribune.
- South Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw probably won't return to practice until Wednesday.
- Texas comes stampeding into Oxford this weekend.
- Vanderbilt didn't see this offensive slump coming.
12:00 PM ET South Carolina 21 Clemson 12:00 PM ET 16 Georgia Tech 9 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Kentucky 22 Louisville 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Florida State 3:30 PM ET 4 Mississippi State 19 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Tennessee Vanderbilt 7:45 PM ET 15 Auburn 1 Alabama