SEC lunch links
September, 10, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Some SEC linkage for you on a Monday:
- LSU is establishing its own identity for the 2012 season.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik says he's counting on sophomore quarterback Kiehl Frazier to overcome his tough start.
- Arkansas goes from being a dangerous team to a desperate team, writes Cecil Hurt of The Tuscaloosa News.
- Maxwell Smith puts a jolt into Kentucky's passing offense.
- Florida's winning streak against Tennessee has been one long chomp, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Georgia's Malcolm Mitchell will get more work on offense this week.
- Florida's defense exposed problems in Texas A&M's offense.
- Missouri gets a rude awakening, writes Dave Matter of The Columbia Daily (Mo.) Tribune.
- South Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw probably won't return to practice until Wednesday.
- Texas comes stampeding into Oxford this weekend.
- Vanderbilt didn't see this offensive slump coming.
12:00 PM ET Troy 13 Georgia 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt