September, 11, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Checking out some links on a Tuesday.
- LSU's football team is weary of Idaho following Louisiana-Monroe's upset win over Arkansas.
- Alabama is preparing as if Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson will play Saturday.
- Marlin Lane wants Tennessee's running backs to make a statement against Florida Saturday.
- Mississippi State quarterback Tyler Russell picks his spots to take his shots.
- Florida is hurting on defense heading into the Tennessee game.
- Georgia's defense is slowly starting to come back together.
- Texas' special teams play gets Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze's attention.
- Auburn is still looking for the right mix in its secondary.
- Texas A&M's setback against Florida is similar to the ones the Aggies had last year.
- Missouri's offensive line has taken a beating.
- Kentucky wide receiver Aaron Boyd's big days has his brother Shane smiling too.
- Arkansas is set to start the 2013 season with Louisiana-Lafayette.
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier is debating on how to handle kickoffs with the new rules.
- Vanderbilt coach James Franklin says the Commodores' play-calling is OK.
12:00 PM ET Eastern Kentucky Florida 12:00 PM ET Charleston Southern 10 Georgia 12:00 PM ET South Alabama South Carolina 3:30 PM ET 8 Ole Miss Arkansas 4:00 PM ET Western Carolina 1 Alabama 7:00 PM ET Samford 14 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 20 Missouri Tennessee 7:30 PM ET Vanderbilt 4 Mississippi State