September, 25, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Whoa, replacement refs, huh? All riiight. ... Well, see ya later!
- Getting players healthy is key for Florida as it heads into its bye week.
- Despite all of Arkansas' issues, Texas A&M still faces a real test in the Hogs Saturday.
- Alabama thrives with universal balance with fewer defined stars on this this year's team.
- LSU's high number of penalties has Les Miles has attention following a close win at Auburn.
- Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace is expected to play against Alabama, despite a shoulder injury.
- With Maxwell Smith ailing, Jennifer Smith of the Lexington Herald-Leader wonders who Kentucky's No. 2 quarterback is.
- A desire to be great motivates Mississippi State cornerback Johnthan Banks.
- Auburn running back Tre Mason isn't bothered by his lack of carries against LSU.
- Georgia's Malcolm Mitchell will work on offense this week.
- Missouri punter Trey Barrow is fighting for his starting job this week.
- Arkansas plans to keep fighting "for each other" from here on out.
- Tennessee is wary of Georgia's big plays.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec