September, 26, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
So "Frankenweenie" looks pretty good, no?
- The SEC continues to churn out elite defenders.
- Harvey Updyke says he wasn't terrorizing anyone over the return of a lawnmower.
- Bill Clinton weighs in on the struggles at Arkansas.
- Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is winning the game he can control.
- Georgia will test the progress of Tennessee's running game.
- Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley embraces a louder presence with the Tide.
- Aaron Murray's "nerdy" approach helps him net records and wins for Georgia.
- LSU offensive lineman Josh Dworacyzk hopes to rebound after the Auburn game.
- Akeem Auguste and D.J. Swearinger are set to return to South Carolina's secondary this weekend against Kentucky.
- Former Auburn coach Pat Dye says he "wouldn't swap Gene Chizik for 10 Nick Sabans."
- Jason Leiser of the Palm Beach Post writes that Florida tackle Xavier Nixon could be struggling to keep his job on the Gators' line.
- Texas A&M running back Christine Michael will continue to come off of the bench.
- Missouri defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson has been muzzled but is making noise on the field.
- Mississippi State players and coaches want to improve their focus.
- Kentucky's trio of freshmen cornerbacks is making noise in the Wildcats' secondary.
- Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace sat out the Rebels' Tuesday practice.
12:00 PM ET Louisiana-Monroe Texas A&M 3:30 PM ET Florida 11 Georgia 4:00 PM ET Kentucky Missouri 7:00 PM ET 3 Auburn 4 Ole Miss 7:00 PM ET Old Dominion Vanderbilt 7:15 PM ET Arkansas 1 Mississippi State 7:30 PM ET Tennessee South Carolina