September, 28, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
The Ryder Cup is here!
- Alabama's Chance Warmack is one of the best at one of football's least glamorous positions.
- Arkansas is hoping Tenarius Wright will produce more with him moving back to defensive end.
- Freshman Patrick Miller will take over the starting role at Auburn's right tackle spot.
- Linebacker Michael Taylor's role is growing on Florida's defense.
- As Georgia's offense surges, the kickers are patiently waiting.
- Mark Story of the Lexington Herald-Leader writes that fans hoping for a big-name coach to go to Kentucky need to consider a Plan B.
- LSU is prepping for an FCS playoff contender in Towson.
- Jamerson Love is a Mississippi State backup with a bright future.
- For Missouri freshman wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham, college football hasn't been as easy as 1-2-3.
- Ole Miss' young defense has "nothing to lose" facing Alabama's stout offense.
- South Carolina is ready to show Kentucky something special on special teams.
- Tennessee's series with Georgia shows a shift in SEC East power.
- Tennessee running backs coach Jay Graham says running back Rajion Neal has been "more consistent" since the opener.
- Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel has to pick his spots for the Aggies.
- The red zone has drawn red flags for Vanderbilt.
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee